Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Club Penguin Featured Igloos Week 1

Hey sooooo I've been busy these past two weeks, but I wanted to post the first set of featured igloos!! Oh and happy 4th of July for everyone in the US!!! :)

This first igloo is actually from the club penguin what's new page. I thought this igloo was really cool and I added Hexgirl and got on later that day and she had added me back... lol I got so excited!! haha
 This next igloo is from Pip hatch and this is their resturaunt.  I just like how simple this is and how all the tables and chairs are all the same! :)
 This igloo is from King karate9!  This is his college themed igloo, I really like how there are sooo many places to hang out!
 This igloo is from my friend Jolly eve!  This is her awesome spa! I really like the little pool area. :)
 This igloo is from Brittany354 and its the hunger games!! Love the idea of doing a hunger games igloo!!! So epic!! :)
 Ok so this next igloo is from the amazing Dorothy!!! :) I have been going on Abominable server the past couple of days and this first picture is from her starbucks iggy and the second one was made two days later and its an orphanage! I was amazed when I found her again on this server and I am loving her igloos!! :)

 This last picture is from my friend Go buccs! I just happened to visit his igloo and I was pleasantly surprised! lol I'm not possitive what it is but I think it could be a train station or a mine! Not totally sure, if you have any ideas feel free to write them in the comments!! :)
Hope your having a fantastic summer!!
Waddle on!
~AMT

No comments:

Post a Comment