Powered By Blogger

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My new igloo!! And a couple others..

I just wanted to put up some cool club penguin igloo's that I have had for a while. Summer is a great time to have an epic igloo! I will also be starting to feature five peoples igloos once a week on this blog!

This first igloo is mine that I designed from an old picture from a persons igloo (old blog post). I really like this iggy because I think its something different and kind of cool because you can have a couple friends over or a bunch of people. I also like that you have different rooms and things to do like go on the computers or sit and read a book or sit by the fire or get something to drink at the cafe! :)

This igloo was featured this week on the community blog on club penguin and I thought that Drpenguin193 came up with an awesome idea for how to decorate this new igloo. I love the garden and how he used the mirrors on the wall with curtains.
This next igloo is from my friend and I'm not sure if he deleted me or what but I think his name was harry potter! haha I love his iggy!! I love how it is packed full of trees and plants!

Hope you liked these!! Ttyl!
~AMT




No comments:

Post a Comment